The Republic of Belarus recently reported a decrease in gold reserves to $214.9 million as of the end of August.
According to preliminary data, gold reserves totaled $7,712.0 million in the equivalent in September.
There was a $134 million drop in the amount of national foreign exchange reserves on September 1, amounting to $8,430.4 million in the equivalent.
The decrease in the volume of foreign exchange reserves has had an effect on the redemption of the Government and the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus, foreign and domestic foreign currency liabilities in full.
There was an increase in gold prices in the international market of precious metals due to the maintenance of reserves in August of this year. This also contributed to the placement of foreign currency bonds of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus in the domestic market.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays