JSC Tatneft's petrochemical complex Nizhnekamsk SSC tire factory has completed testing on its solid steel cord tires, demonstrating that the life index of SSC tires produced at the factory is at the level of world's best tire products.
Nizhnekamsk SSC tire factory began the process of testing its tires in 2010 in order to determine the tire's operating life.
Models tested include KAMA NT-201 in size 385/65 R22,5 - semitrailers (trailer axle); KAMA NF-201 in size 295/80 R22,5 - long-haul trucks and suburban/intercity buses (steering axis); KAMA NF-201 in size 315/70 R22,5 - long-haul trucks (steering axle); KAMA NR-201 in size 315/70 R22,5 - long-haul trucks (drive axle); KAMA NR-201 in size 315/80 R22,5 - long-haul trucks and tourist coaches (drive axle) and KAMA NF-201 in size 315/80 R22,5 - long-haul trucks and tourist coaches (steering axis).
The tires were tested in real traffic conditions on vehicles of OOO "Kama-Trans Logistics" and OOO "Techno-Trans" performing cargo transportation in Russia.
The company received monthly inspection reports from employees of trucking companies using the tires, giving them information on mileage and pressure levels as well as tread wear. An expert evaluation of the tire life based on this information ranked the tires as being among the best in the world.
The tires can also be retreaded in order to maintain their tread pattern and increase their operational resource.
SSC KAMA tires offer high speed performance, increased capacity and environmental friendliness because they can reduce fuel consumption by up to 10 percent.
The Nizhnekamsk SSC tire factory produces 49 SSC tire models. Before the end of 2013, the company plans to provide for starting production of 23 more models.
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues