JSC Tatneft's petrochemical complex Nizhnekamsk SSC tire factory has completed testing on its solid steel cord tires, demonstrating that the life index of SSC tires produced at the factory is at the level of world's best tire products.
Nizhnekamsk SSC tire factory began the process of testing its tires in 2010 in order to determine the tire's operating life.
Models tested include KAMA NT-201 in size 385/65 R22,5 - semitrailers (trailer axle); KAMA NF-201 in size 295/80 R22,5 - long-haul trucks and suburban/intercity buses (steering axis); KAMA NF-201 in size 315/70 R22,5 - long-haul trucks (steering axle); KAMA NR-201 in size 315/70 R22,5 - long-haul trucks (drive axle); KAMA NR-201 in size 315/80 R22,5 - long-haul trucks and tourist coaches (drive axle) and KAMA NF-201 in size 315/80 R22,5 - long-haul trucks and tourist coaches (steering axis).
The tires were tested in real traffic conditions on vehicles of OOO "Kama-Trans Logistics" and OOO "Techno-Trans" performing cargo transportation in Russia.
The company received monthly inspection reports from employees of trucking companies using the tires, giving them information on mileage and pressure levels as well as tread wear. An expert evaluation of the tire life based on this information ranked the tires as being among the best in the world.
The tires can also be retreaded in order to maintain their tread pattern and increase their operational resource.
SSC KAMA tires offer high speed performance, increased capacity and environmental friendliness because they can reduce fuel consumption by up to 10 percent.
The Nizhnekamsk SSC tire factory produces 49 SSC tire models. Before the end of 2013, the company plans to provide for starting production of 23 more models.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation