Societe General was recently ranked second in the Russian syndicated loans market league tables for the first half of 2013, as published by the Chonds Information Agency.
The bank shared the ranking with Rosbank (SG Group).
The group was involved in the arrangement of seven loans during the first half of the year worth a total of $22.480 billion, with volume attributable to SG Group of $1.936 billion leading to a market share of 7.82 percent.
Societe General Group was ranked first in league tables published by IFR Thomson Reuters and ranked third by Euroweek/Dealogic.
Rosbank's involvement included a $2.1 billion syndicated loan for MMC Norilsk Nickel, with Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking acting as bookrunner, documentation agent and one of the market hedge providers, while Rosbank acted as an initial mandated lead arranger.
Rosbank also provided a $1.5 billion Term Facility in favor of JSC Novatek, a $1 billion Pre-export Finance Facility for OJSC Uralkali and a $600 million Pre-export Finance Facility for JSOC Bashneft.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation