The Central Bank of Georgia with the Ministry of Finance Treasury recently announced that it has sold 20 million securities with a two-year maturity.
The auction involved commercial banks, with the total demand reaching to 31,600,000. The interest rate was at a minimum of 5.4 percent and maximum of 5.64 percent. The average interest rate was defined as 5.528 percent with a coupon rate of 5.8 percent. Coupon payments are to be made twice a year.
The National Bank is the central bank of Georgia. Its status is defined under the constitution. The bank was established in 1919.
The National Bank of Georgia, the constitution and its activity is independent of the executive and legislative branches of government, which have no right to interfere in its activity. The bank implements monetary policy and owns, manages and disposes of the country's official international reserves.
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: IE on USN 6% can pay taxes through the mobile application "PSB My Business"
- AG BANK: AGBank ASC is expanding its ATM network
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: It's time to make your trade online with AtaBank
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHSTAN: Regarding the seizure of property of the companies, controlled by M.K. Ablyazov
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank to continue supporting SMEs
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank Participates in Banking Union of Armenia "Financial Literacy and Skills" Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank implements the Open Banking solution
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project