Daily production at Tatneft's Ashalchinskoye extra-viscous oil field recently reached 500 tons.
The company's target of commercial extra-viscous oil field development is the Sheshminsky horizon of the Ufa Stage. Nurlatneft oil and gas production board has carried out the Ashalchinskoye EVO field's development since 2006.
There have been several measures elaborated and implemented in order to perform tasks assigned, including increasing utility capacities for gas, water, electricity and heat supply, production and treatment of extra-viscous oil.
NGDU Nurlatneft has already produced 264,000 tons of EVO since the beginning of the field's development.
Field development involves applying steam assisted gravity drainage stimulation through paired horizontal wells.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation