Daily production at Tatneft's Ashalchinskoye extra-viscous oil field recently reached 500 tons.
The company's target of commercial extra-viscous oil field development is the Sheshminsky horizon of the Ufa Stage. Nurlatneft oil and gas production board has carried out the Ashalchinskoye EVO field's development since 2006.
There have been several measures elaborated and implemented in order to perform tasks assigned, including increasing utility capacities for gas, water, electricity and heat supply, production and treatment of extra-viscous oil.
NGDU Nurlatneft has already produced 264,000 tons of EVO since the beginning of the field's development.
Field development involves applying steam assisted gravity drainage stimulation through paired horizontal wells.
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues