The 30th meeting of the Governors' Club of member countries from Central Asia, the Black Sea Region and the Balkans will be held in Armenia on September 12-14 as part of the events marking the 20th anniversary of the Armenian dram.
The keynote speaker at the meeting, which is focusing on the topic "Lessons learnt from the past crisis: New approaches and tools to overcome future challenges," is Chairman of the Financial Stability Institute Josef Tosovsky.
Other speakers include CEO of ERSTE Bank Hungary and former Governor of the National Bank of Serbia Radovan Jelasity, Managing Partner of the Global Sovereign Advisors Boris Borozan and Vice Governor of the Croatian National Bank Michael Faulend.
The Governors' Club was established in 1998 to strengthen relations between member countries. The latest meeting is taking place at the Training and Research Center of the Central Bank of Armenia in Dilijan.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays