The 30th meeting of the Governors' Club of member countries from Central Asia, the Black Sea Region and the Balkans will be held in Armenia on September 12-14 as part of the events marking the 20th anniversary of the Armenian dram.
The keynote speaker at the meeting, which is focusing on the topic "Lessons learnt from the past crisis: New approaches and tools to overcome future challenges," is Chairman of the Financial Stability Institute Josef Tosovsky.
Other speakers include CEO of ERSTE Bank Hungary and former Governor of the National Bank of Serbia Radovan Jelasity, Managing Partner of the Global Sovereign Advisors Boris Borozan and Vice Governor of the Croatian National Bank Michael Faulend.
The Governors' Club was established in 1998 to strengthen relations between member countries. The latest meeting is taking place at the Training and Research Center of the Central Bank of Armenia in Dilijan.
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation