AB Russia, one of the first private banks in Russia, took part in the MAKS-2013 International Air and Space Show near Moscow last month.
Although MAKS originally started as an entertainment show in 1992, it is also a major business event, allowing for the demonstration of new high-tech developments in aviation and serving as an important marketplace for Russian airplane manufacturers and airline carriers.
During this year's event, held between August 27 an September 1 at Zhukovskiy LII air field, AB Russia signed financing and investment agreements with several leading companies in the Russian defense industry, including S.P. Korolev Rocket and Space Corporation Energia, Russian Helicopters, Concern Radio-electronic Technology and arms manufacturer Almaz-Antey.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation