The First Ukrainian International Bank announced on Friday that it attracted nearly 1,400 new small and medium sized business customers during the first seven months of 2013.
The small and medium sized business segment of its customer base grew by 25 percent year-over-year and by more than six percent from the start of the year.
"Significant increase of FUIB's customer base in the small and medium-sized businesses was due to high professionalism of the bank's team and demanded product line," Deputy Chairman of the Board for Corporate Business Alexey Volchkov said. "In the near future, we plan to offer entrepreneurs new corporate card products with special bonus programs and optimal terms for carrying out operations, which will make their services even more comfortable."
FUIB was founded in November 1991, registered with the National Bank of Ukraine in December 1991 and started banking operations in April 1992. It began cooperating with the European Bank for Reconstruction Development in 1995 and the Deutsche Investitions-und Entwicklungsgesellschaft MbH (DEG) in 1996.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation