The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic will mark the Independence Day of the Kyrgyz Republic by issuing three collectible coins.
Among the coin issued will be silver and copper-nickel Saimaluu Tash series Monuments of History and Architecture of Kyrgyzstan coins and a silver Adelia series The Red Book of Kyrgyzstan coin.
The silver Saimaluu Tash coins will feature rock paintings of a sun person, a mountain goat and a bull carrying the sun disk on one side with the name of the coins and their denomination on the other.
The copper-nickel Saimaluu Tash coins will feature the same design as the silver coins of the same name and will be contained in an acrylic capsule, while the silver Adelia coins will feature an image of two gazelles. The other side of the coin will have a stylized image of wildlife in Kyrgyzstan, as well as the coat of arms of the Kyrgyz Republic and the coin's year of issue.
The silver coins will be of the highest international quality and will be placed in an acrylic capsule and packed in a separate box with a certificate of authenticity.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation