Kredobank plans to reduce its interest rates on loans to individuals for the purchase of residential property.
The bank is offering a promotional interest rate for the first three years of the loan agreement fixed at 15 percent per annum.
Promotional terms of the loan can be found in at one of the Kredobank's branches throughout Ukraine.
According to chairman of PJSC Kredobank Dmitry Krepak the bank lowers the interest rates on real estate in order to make buying a home more accessible for Ukrainian families.
"Reducing fixed and variable interest rates on housing loans is the first step to a European level cost mortgages," Krepak said. "I hope that the proposal to fulfill his dream of a trusted bank with a European Capital will use a lot of Ukrainian."
Kredobank's basic mortgage terms provide a fixed interest rate of 18 percent per annum for the first year.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation