Nordic Environment Finance Corporation recently granted the right to open current accounts in hryvnia with Ukrainian banks
The National Bank of Ukraine granted the Nordic Environment Finance Corporation the right to open current accounts in hryvnia with Ukrainians banks.
A framework signed September 17, 2009, was established for using such accounts when carrying out transactions to provide loans and guarantees in domestic currency to Ukrainian residents under the projects implemented as part of the framework agreement between the government of Ukraine and the Nordic Environment Finance Corporation.
The International Finance Corporation was granted the right to use domestic currency earlier in order to fund projects when effecting payments and settlements linked to transactions to provide loans and guarantees in the domestic currency to residents.
Additionally, NBU Board Resolution number 172 expanded correspondent account relationships with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. This allows the EBRD to open correspondent accounts in hryvnia with any authorized Ukrainian bank. Resolution 172 is on the approval of amendments to regulation on opening and maintaining correspondent accounts of residents and non-resident banks in foreign currency and correspondent accounts of non-resident banks in hryvnia.
Outhryvnia-denominated transactions will be able to be carried by out by EBRD through the correspondent accounts as part of EBRD's activities in Ukraine in accordance with an agreement signed on May 29, 1990, with Ukraine.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!