OJSC AB Russia and JSC Helicopters of Russia signed an agreement during the International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS 2013.
The agreement defines how the two parties will cooperate in the financial and credit sector, specifically in the fields of financing current operations and investment projects, management of available funds and the implementation of cash management services between holding company Helicopters of Russia and its member organizations.
The agreement is intended to develop an effective long-term relationship between the bank and holding company in order to demonstrate the strategic interests of AB Russia and the financing of the development of enterprises of major industries.
AB Russia is a universal financial and credit institution with a full range of banking services for corporate and private clients in machinery, defense complex, oil and gas, agriculture, telecommunications and services industries.
JSC Helicopters of Russia is a subsidiary of OPK Oboronprom, part of the State Corporation Rostekhnadzor. It is one of the leaders in the world's helicopter industry and is the only developer and manufacturer of helicopters in Russia.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar