OJSC AB Russia and JSC Helicopters of Russia signed an agreement during the International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS 2013.
The agreement defines how the two parties will cooperate in the financial and credit sector, specifically in the fields of financing current operations and investment projects, management of available funds and the implementation of cash management services between holding company Helicopters of Russia and its member organizations.
The agreement is intended to develop an effective long-term relationship between the bank and holding company in order to demonstrate the strategic interests of AB Russia and the financing of the development of enterprises of major industries.
AB Russia is a universal financial and credit institution with a full range of banking services for corporate and private clients in machinery, defense complex, oil and gas, agriculture, telecommunications and services industries.
JSC Helicopters of Russia is a subsidiary of OPK Oboronprom, part of the State Corporation Rostekhnadzor. It is one of the leaders in the world's helicopter industry and is the only developer and manufacturer of helicopters in Russia.
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation