JSC Tatneft recently opened a new retail filling station in the city of Prokopyevsk.
Station number 461 will be the fourth Tatneft station located in Prokopyevsk, one of the country's largest coal-producing centers.
The station is located at 74 Pionerskaya St. and sells AI-95 and AI-92 grade gasoline as well as diesel fuel. It accepts bank cards and fuel cards and includes a convenience store.
Tatneft also plans on opening another station, number 4040, in the Kemerovo region in the city of Mezhdurechensk.
The company's filling stations in the Siberian Federal District are operated by OOO Tatneft AZS Siberia.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation