JSC Tatneft recently opened a new retail filling station in the city of Prokopyevsk.
Station number 461 will be the fourth Tatneft station located in Prokopyevsk, one of the country's largest coal-producing centers.
The station is located at 74 Pionerskaya St. and sells AI-95 and AI-92 grade gasoline as well as diesel fuel. It accepts bank cards and fuel cards and includes a convenience store.
Tatneft also plans on opening another station, number 4040, in the Kemerovo region in the city of Mezhdurechensk.
The company's filling stations in the Siberian Federal District are operated by OOO Tatneft AZS Siberia.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!