JSC Tatneft recently opened a new retail filling station in the city of Prokopyevsk.
Station number 461 will be the fourth Tatneft station located in Prokopyevsk, one of the country's largest coal-producing centers.
The station is located at 74 Pionerskaya St. and sells AI-95 and AI-92 grade gasoline as well as diesel fuel. It accepts bank cards and fuel cards and includes a convenience store.
Tatneft also plans on opening another station, number 4040, in the Kemerovo region in the city of Mezhdurechensk.
The company's filling stations in the Siberian Federal District are operated by OOO Tatneft AZS Siberia.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso