An average rate increase of the U.S. dollar in exchange bureaus of Dushanbe, Khujand and other Russian regions of the republic has been reported this week.
The increase has made TJS 4,8800 - 4,8980. There has not been any change in the average rates of operations with Russian rubles, making TJS 0,1466-0,1476.
The Euro increased slightly, making TJS 6,4120-6,4350.
It was announced on August 22 that the average rate of the U.S. dollar in exchange bureaus in Dushanbe had made TJS 4,8840-4,9020. Exchange bureaus in Khujand registered TJS 4,8900-4,9000. In Kurgan Teppa, the rate was TJS 4,8800-4,9000.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso