Serhii V. Zaichuk was recently appointed as the permanent representative of the National Bank of Ukraine to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
The permanent representative of the National Bank of Ukraine to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine acts as liaison between the National Bank of Ukraine and the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. The representative settles outstanding issues between the two.
Zaichuk was born in Kyiv and graduated from the National Technical University of Ukraine's Kyiv Polytechnic Institute on September 3, 1975. He holds the qualification of manager-economist. He received an MBA degree in 2001 from the Kyiv National Economic University where he majored in banking.
Zaichuk was employed in the banking industry from 1998 to 2003, after which he held senior management positions in the commercial sector from 2003 to 2009. He was appointed first deputy director general at the State Innovation Financial and Credit Institution in April 2009.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation