The Infrastructural Institute of the Year 2012 awards ceremony was held in Moscow in July as organized by the Professional Association of Registrars, Trandfer Agents and Depositories and the publishing house "Securities Market" as part of the "Securities Market Infrastructure 2013" conference.
In the category of "Quality Services in 2012," Societe Generale Securities Services of Russia took home first prize. The quality of services award was given to the financial market providers that fully comply with customers needs in terms of services quality and convenience.
Rosbank Security Services has been nominated consistently in the quality services category and has received high results and also previously won the top award for the category.
This year the survey named Rosbank Securities Services as best sub-custodian and custody services provider in Russian for 2012.
The awards were determined by an independent survey of professional securities market participants.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!