The Infrastructural Institute of the Year 2012 awards ceremony was held in Moscow in July as organized by the Professional Association of Registrars, Trandfer Agents and Depositories and the publishing house "Securities Market" as part of the "Securities Market Infrastructure 2013" conference.
In the category of "Quality Services in 2012," Societe Generale Securities Services of Russia took home first prize. The quality of services award was given to the financial market providers that fully comply with customers needs in terms of services quality and convenience.
Rosbank Security Services has been nominated consistently in the quality services category and has received high results and also previously won the top award for the category.
This year the survey named Rosbank Securities Services as best sub-custodian and custody services provider in Russian for 2012.
The awards were determined by an independent survey of professional securities market participants.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation