Societe Generale's Russian-based Rosbank and subsidiaries Rusfinance Bank and DeltaCredit Bank recently received an upgrade in their viability ratings from Fitch Ratings, rising from a BB to BB+ rating.
The upgrade comes from the high level of integration of Rosbank into the group following the merger with BSGV Bank and the revised governance structure. The rating also takes into account the improvements in the quality of assets as a result of significant efforts made with problem loans, healthy liquidity and adequate capital levels.
Fitch also affirmed all three banks' long-term issuer default ratings at a BBB+ level with a stable outlook, affirming that the banks received meaningful support from Societe General Group structures.
Rosbank is a Russian universal bank. In 2011 its assets were the ninth-greatest among Russian banks. It merged with another Russian subsidiary of Societe Generale in July 2011.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!