Societe Generale's Russian-based Rosbank and subsidiaries Rusfinance Bank and DeltaCredit Bank recently received an upgrade in their viability ratings from Fitch Ratings, rising from a BB to BB+ rating.
The upgrade comes from the high level of integration of Rosbank into the group following the merger with BSGV Bank and the revised governance structure. The rating also takes into account the improvements in the quality of assets as a result of significant efforts made with problem loans, healthy liquidity and adequate capital levels.
Fitch also affirmed all three banks' long-term issuer default ratings at a BBB+ level with a stable outlook, affirming that the banks received meaningful support from Societe General Group structures.
Rosbank is a Russian universal bank. In 2011 its assets were the ninth-greatest among Russian banks. It merged with another Russian subsidiary of Societe Generale in July 2011.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation