NOMOS-BANK's supervisory board recently made the decision to increase the bank's share capital by issuing additional ordinary registered shares, including 21.8 million shares or 19.5 percent.
The supervisory board will set a price at a later time. The shares will be offered on the MICEX through open subscription.
"The financing obtained thanks to the offering will be used for the bank's development," Dmitry Romaev, the first deputy president of NOMOS-BANK, said of the decision.
Two extraordinary shareholder meetings will be held on September 9 and October 28, as well, as decided upon by the board.
NOMOS-BANK is the sixth largest banking group in Russia and has total assets of $28.89 billion and equity of $2.95 billion under IFRS accounts for the three months ending March 31.
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors