NOMOS-BANK's supervisory board recently made the decision to increase the bank's share capital by issuing additional ordinary registered shares, including 21.8 million shares or 19.5 percent.
The supervisory board will set a price at a later time. The shares will be offered on the MICEX through open subscription.
"The financing obtained thanks to the offering will be used for the bank's development," Dmitry Romaev, the first deputy president of NOMOS-BANK, said of the decision.
Two extraordinary shareholder meetings will be held on September 9 and October 28, as well, as decided upon by the board.
NOMOS-BANK is the sixth largest banking group in Russia and has total assets of $28.89 billion and equity of $2.95 billion under IFRS accounts for the three months ending March 31.
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Staff Concludes Visit to Jamaica
- MOBIAS BANCA - MOLDOVA: #NoCashIsCool
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB climate survey - Most French people say climate change will not help the economy
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: $2.5 Million ADB Grant to Help Strengthen Economic Management in Kiribati
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The state expenditure and financial accountability (PEFA) assessment continues at local self-government level
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Reaches Staff-Level Agreement on the Sixth Review of Mongolia's Extended Fund Facility
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards