NOMOS-BANK's supervisory board recently made the decision to increase the bank's share capital by issuing additional ordinary registered shares, including 21.8 million shares or 19.5 percent.
The supervisory board will set a price at a later time. The shares will be offered on the MICEX through open subscription.
"The financing obtained thanks to the offering will be used for the bank's development," Dmitry Romaev, the first deputy president of NOMOS-BANK, said of the decision.
Two extraordinary shareholder meetings will be held on September 9 and October 28, as well, as decided upon by the board.
NOMOS-BANK is the sixth largest banking group in Russia and has total assets of $28.89 billion and equity of $2.95 billion under IFRS accounts for the three months ending March 31.
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia
- UNITED STATE - UKRAINE BUSINESS COUNCIL (USUBC): UIA Carried Nearly 4 Million Passengers During the First Half of 2019
- THE WORLD BANK: World Bank Appoints New Country Director for Afghanistan
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank signed Micro and SME financing loan agreement with Eurasian Development Bank
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Change in tariffs for servicing current accounts
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: Long-term credit rating of PJSC "Prominvestbank" on the national scale has been updated at uaAA + level.
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Expert RA affirmed the highest rating of Rosbank