Melvut Cavusoglu, the Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Republic of Turkey visited the President of Turkmenistan, Gurbanguly Berdinuhamedov on an official visit on Jan. 28. Both officials discussed the prospects of cooperation between the two nations, specifically within economic and trade spectrums. During the discussion Cavusoglu expressed the willingness of Turkish businesses to invest more in the Turkmenistan market. According to the Turkish official, business leaders see the country as a strong option to increase investments into their respective companies. Berdinuhamedov noted the amount of progress in the arenas of trade turnover and the work that companies in Turkey have taken on in national and multinational projects in the region. A tri-lateral meeting between the two nations and Azerbaijan was also discussed between the two officials, where the foreign ministers from each nation will meet on a number of items including cooperation potential in the collaboration in transport and energy ventures. Both sides concluded that relations between Turkey and Turkmenistan would continue to flourish.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan ?
Next time we write about Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Registration Opens for ADB's 53rd Annual Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: European Commission and EIB Group join forces to boost space sector investment with EUR 200 million of financing
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: The National Bank has agreed on the terms and conditions of activity of Ukraine's Clear Junction international payment system
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Andorra Applies for IMF Membership
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank "Became a Santa" for the Children of Artsvashen
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Information on the work of the bank from December 31, 2019 to January 8, 2020
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank: New Year eager to donate to charity
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Increases Support to Agribusiness in Ukraine