Melvut Cavusoglu, the Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Republic of Turkey visited the President of Turkmenistan, Gurbanguly Berdinuhamedov on an official visit on Jan. 28. Both officials discussed the prospects of cooperation between the two nations, specifically within economic and trade spectrums. During the discussion Cavusoglu expressed the willingness of Turkish businesses to invest more in the Turkmenistan market. According to the Turkish official, business leaders see the country as a strong option to increase investments into their respective companies. Berdinuhamedov noted the amount of progress in the arenas of trade turnover and the work that companies in Turkey have taken on in national and multinational projects in the region. A tri-lateral meeting between the two nations and Azerbaijan was also discussed between the two officials, where the foreign ministers from each nation will meet on a number of items including cooperation potential in the collaboration in transport and energy ventures. Both sides concluded that relations between Turkey and Turkmenistan would continue to flourish.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan ?
Next time we write about Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso