Rosbank said Friday that banking information website Banki.ru rated it among the top five banks in the Russian Federation in terms of auto loan lending.
The study took into consideration the volume and overall cost of the loans, the arrears level of the loans and the volume and cost each financial institution lent out.
Rosbank's auto loan portfolio amounted to approximately $1.21 billion to retail customers as of Jan. 1, 2015. The bank said that overall, auto loans amounted to approximately $2.93 billion.
A total of 51 financial institutions and banks were surveyed in the study. Across the entire sector, auto loans were reported at approximately $14.7 billion as of Jan. 1 of this year.
Rosbank was ranked in fifth overall in the ranking. The No. 1 ranked bank was Group of Sberbank of Russia with approximately $2.94 billion; followed by VTB 24 with approximately $2.4 billion; Rusfinance with approximately $1.7 billion; and Unicredit Bank with approximately $1.5 billion.
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema
- Belarus receives third tranche from EFSD
- Russian retailer Ulmart to accept bitcoin for some purchases in September
- TBC Bank, Bank Republic merger nears completion