Rosbank said Friday that banking information website Banki.ru rated it among the top five banks in the Russian Federation in terms of auto loan lending.
The study took into consideration the volume and overall cost of the loans, the arrears level of the loans and the volume and cost each financial institution lent out.
Rosbank's auto loan portfolio amounted to approximately $1.21 billion to retail customers as of Jan. 1, 2015. The bank said that overall, auto loans amounted to approximately $2.93 billion.
A total of 51 financial institutions and banks were surveyed in the study. Across the entire sector, auto loans were reported at approximately $14.7 billion as of Jan. 1 of this year.
Rosbank was ranked in fifth overall in the ranking. The No. 1 ranked bank was Group of Sberbank of Russia with approximately $2.94 billion; followed by VTB 24 with approximately $2.4 billion; Rusfinance with approximately $1.7 billion; and Unicredit Bank with approximately $1.5 billion.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar