Rosbank said Friday that banking information website Banki.ru rated it among the top five banks in the Russian Federation in terms of auto loan lending.
The study took into consideration the volume and overall cost of the loans, the arrears level of the loans and the volume and cost each financial institution lent out.
Rosbank's auto loan portfolio amounted to approximately $1.21 billion to retail customers as of Jan. 1, 2015. The bank said that overall, auto loans amounted to approximately $2.93 billion.
A total of 51 financial institutions and banks were surveyed in the study. Across the entire sector, auto loans were reported at approximately $14.7 billion as of Jan. 1 of this year.
Rosbank was ranked in fifth overall in the ranking. The No. 1 ranked bank was Group of Sberbank of Russia with approximately $2.94 billion; followed by VTB 24 with approximately $2.4 billion; Rusfinance with approximately $1.7 billion; and Unicredit Bank with approximately $1.5 billion.
- TKB Bank ranks in top 10 as listed by Expert RA agency
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine