UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group said Tuesday it was able to collect approximately $15,238 through its Silver Coin fundraising program to aid education programs for Ukraine children with Down syndrome.
The funding will be used to create a valid learning environment for children with this condition and to train teachers on how to properly teach and manage these classrooms. Some of the funding will also be used for family support and to provide families with access to qualified psychological, medical and educational services and professionals.
"It's nice that Silver Coin supports both bank employees and customers. They can often hear words of gratitude for the opportunity to contribute to the support of children with Down syndrome," BNP Paribas Group
Deputy Chairman of Retail Business
Konstantin Lezhnin said. "The results of the action ... the charity has become a real trend in Ukraine."
BNP Paribas Group
has donated approximately $1.38 million over the past six years to Down syndrome programs.
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals