UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group said Tuesday it was able to collect approximately $15,238 through its Silver Coin fundraising program to aid education programs for Ukraine children with Down syndrome.
The funding will be used to create a valid learning environment for children with this condition and to train teachers on how to properly teach and manage these classrooms. Some of the funding will also be used for family support and to provide families with access to qualified psychological, medical and educational services and professionals.
"It's nice that Silver Coin supports both bank employees and customers. They can often hear words of gratitude for the opportunity to contribute to the support of children with Down syndrome," BNP Paribas Group
Deputy Chairman of Retail Business
Konstantin Lezhnin said. "The results of the action ... the charity has become a real trend in Ukraine."
BNP Paribas Group
has donated approximately $1.38 million over the past six years to Down syndrome programs.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar