UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group said Tuesday it was able to collect approximately $15,238 through its Silver Coin fundraising program to aid education programs for Ukraine children with Down syndrome.
The funding will be used to create a valid learning environment for children with this condition and to train teachers on how to properly teach and manage these classrooms. Some of the funding will also be used for family support and to provide families with access to qualified psychological, medical and educational services and professionals.
"It's nice that Silver Coin supports both bank employees and customers. They can often hear words of gratitude for the opportunity to contribute to the support of children with Down syndrome," BNP Paribas Group
Deputy Chairman of Retail Business
Konstantin Lezhnin said. "The results of the action ... the charity has become a real trend in Ukraine."
BNP Paribas Group
has donated approximately $1.38 million over the past six years to Down syndrome programs.
- UkrSibbank wins second place for customer service, deposits in magazine ranking
- Bank St. Petersburg votes on dividend payouts, elects board members
- EIB OKs financing for housing, energy, internet and train projects across the region
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema