The Moldovan Investment and Export Promotion Organization recently announced that the Moldovan Exporters’ Forum will be held at the Leogrand Hotel & Convention Center in Chişinău on June 5.
The aim of the forum is to establish a dialogue between the private and public sectors to develop the country’s export potential and facilitate foreign trade, said MIEPO. It is also designed to provide a meeting ground for the country’s top exporters, relevant state institutions and business associations.
The forum will discuss infrastructure in Moldova, electronic customs for process goods intended for export and the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement (DCFTA). It will also present national and foreign assistance programs to improve economic agents’ access to funding.
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank
- AtaBank branches offer extended hours for Baku Shopping Festival