The Moldovan Investment and Export Promotion Organization recently announced that the Moldovan Exporters’ Forum will be held at the Leogrand Hotel & Convention Center in Chişinău on June 5.
The aim of the forum is to establish a dialogue between the private and public sectors to develop the country’s export potential and facilitate foreign trade, said MIEPO. It is also designed to provide a meeting ground for the country’s top exporters, relevant state institutions and business associations.
The forum will discuss infrastructure in Moldova, electronic customs for process goods intended for export and the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement (DCFTA). It will also present national and foreign assistance programs to improve economic agents’ access to funding.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar