Almaty, Kazakhstan will host the Eurasian Food Forum Expo 2014 on July 3-4 at the Bakshasaray reception house.
The two-day exhibition invites foreign companies, manufacturers and distributors to present their products. Food items to be showcased include frozen foods, meat and poultry, fish, fruits and vegetables, ready meals, confectionery and bakery products, food conservation products, grocery items, fat products, and sauces.
The beverage segment of the expo will include companies involved with tea and coffee, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages, and dairy.
The event features up-to-date information about retail market development, product demonstrations and exhibitions, classes from market experts, business meetings and negotiations.
"For the ﬁrst time in Kazakhstan, local representatives of food retail chains alongside representatives from Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Russia and (Belarus) will share their experience and plans, as well as interact with manufacturers and distributors of food products of local, European and Asian markets," the event said.
The National Economic Chamber of Kazakhstan's "Atameken Union" and Rusprodsoyuz, the Russian association of food manufacturers and suppliers, are the event's organizers.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar