The American Chamber of Commerce in Moldova recently announced that its upcoming 2014 annual general member meeting will include elections for the AmCham board of directors and president.
Members are invited attend the meeting from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Friday, May 16 in Chișinău, Moldova, in the Leogrand Convention Centre's Raut Room.
Eleven positions on the AmCham board of directors will be open for elections this year. AmCham members will also choose the 2014-2015 chamber president.
All AmCham members in good standing are eligible for election to the board of directors. Committee members can also be nominated for board membership. AmCham expects delegated candidates to hold top management positions or be part of the top management team.
Nomination forms are to be submitted to the AmCham office by April 30 at 5:00 p.m. Nominations can be submitted electronically or as a hard copy. Each nomination must include a nomination form, a brief biography and a photograph.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar