The American Chamber of Commerce in Moldova recently announced that its upcoming 2014 annual general member meeting will include elections for the AmCham board of directors and president.
Members are invited attend the meeting from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Friday, May 16 in Chișinău, Moldova, in the Leogrand Convention Centre's Raut Room.
Eleven positions on the AmCham board of directors will be open for elections this year. AmCham members will also choose the 2014-2015 chamber president.
All AmCham members in good standing are eligible for election to the board of directors. Committee members can also be nominated for board membership. AmCham expects delegated candidates to hold top management positions or be part of the top management team.
Nomination forms are to be submitted to the AmCham office by April 30 at 5:00 p.m. Nominations can be submitted electronically or as a hard copy. Each nomination must include a nomination form, a brief biography and a photograph.
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals