Mobiasbancă, a subsidiary of Groupe Société Générale, recently said that it is ready and willing to provide loans to corporations and individuals in Moldova to help support the Moldovan economy this year.
"Due to the policy of maintaining long-term relationships with international financial organizations, Mobiasbancă has significantly intensified collaboration with its international partners on mutually advantageous terms," the bank said. "Thus, the Mobiasbancă loan offer includes the IFI contribution from the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development and the European Investment Bank, with which the bank concluded partnerships during 2013 and early 2014."
Mobiasbancă is a universal commercial bank serving more than 106,000 clients in the corporate, small and medium enterprises, and retail sectors through a network of 56 branches.
Société Générale, one of the leading financial institutions in Europe, is celebrating its 150th anniversary this year.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association