The Bank of Moscow has updated the BМmobile application for smartphones, with more than 200 new suppliers offering services in various regions of the Russian Federation, increased limits for transactions and improved usability.
BМmobile users will be able to not only to make a transfer from one card to another, but also pay bills for housing and communal services, replenish mobile phone accounts, transfer money to their electronic purse, and pay for internet, satellite TV and telephone service.
Muscovites will also be able to pay for their children's school meals via BМmobile.
The updated version of BМmobile ensures support of the MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa technology, which significantly simplifies the process of card registration and guarantees transactions security. In addition, the limits for payments for services and transfers from one card to another have been significantly increased.
"While working on the new version of BMobile payment service, we were first of all guided by the evaluation and comments of our customers," Maksim Patrin, the vice-president of the bank, said. "We added the most demanded services and increased limits for transactions. Our further plans are aimed at the tuning of the service up to the most recent market trends and at the implementation of a mobile bank for the clients of the Bank of Moscow."
The mobile application can be used by a cardholder of any Russian bank on any device that has access to the internet.
- UkrSibbank wins second place for customer service, deposits in magazine ranking
- Bank St. Petersburg votes on dividend payouts, elects board members
- EIB OKs financing for housing, energy, internet and train projects across the region
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema