The Bank of Moscow has updated the BМmobile application for smartphones, with more than 200 new suppliers offering services in various regions of the Russian Federation, increased limits for transactions and improved usability.
BМmobile users will be able to not only to make a transfer from one card to another, but also pay bills for housing and communal services, replenish mobile phone accounts, transfer money to their electronic purse, and pay for internet, satellite TV and telephone service.
Muscovites will also be able to pay for their children's school meals via BМmobile.
The updated version of BМmobile ensures support of the MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa technology, which significantly simplifies the process of card registration and guarantees transactions security. In addition, the limits for payments for services and transfers from one card to another have been significantly increased.
"While working on the new version of BMobile payment service, we were first of all guided by the evaluation and comments of our customers," Maksim Patrin, the vice-president of the bank, said. "We added the most demanded services and increased limits for transactions. Our further plans are aimed at the tuning of the service up to the most recent market trends and at the implementation of a mobile bank for the clients of the Bank of Moscow."
The mobile application can be used by a cardholder of any Russian bank on any device that has access to the internet.
- TKB Bank ranks in top 10 as listed by Expert RA agency
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine