ZAO Raiffeisenbank, together with Raiffeisen Bank International AG as the initial mandated lead arrangers and book runners, recently closed a dual-tranche trade-related syndicated term loan facility deal for Bank IBA-Moscow, the Russian subsidiary of the International Bank of Azerbaijan.
The loan, signed on Nov. 25, was syndicated to the market and found placement among a broad international investor base, including Banka Kombлtare Tregtare Sh.a., Bayerische Landesbank, PPF Banka a.s. and Rosbank.
The two tranches of the loan are comprised of an $8.33 million and $29 million one-year facility with a 12 month extension option, guaranteed by International Bank of Azerbaijan Open Joint Stock Company and granted for trade finance purposes to the customers of the Bank IBA-Moscow to finance their import contracts.
"This has been one of the few deals with a wide syndication for a Russian bank on the international market lately. Its successful closing and composition of the lenders evidence foreign investors’ growing interest and confidence in the borrower," Nikita Patrakhin, a member of the board of ZAO Raiffeisenbank, said.
ZAO Raiffeisenbank is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International AG.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal