ZAO Raiffeisenbank, together with Raiffeisen Bank International AG as the initial mandated lead arrangers and book runners, recently closed a dual-tranche trade-related syndicated term loan facility deal for Bank IBA-Moscow, the Russian subsidiary of the International Bank of Azerbaijan.
The loan, signed on Nov. 25, was syndicated to the market and found placement among a broad international investor base, including Banka Kombлtare Tregtare Sh.a., Bayerische Landesbank, PPF Banka a.s. and Rosbank.
The two tranches of the loan are comprised of an $8.33 million and $29 million one-year facility with a 12 month extension option, guaranteed by International Bank of Azerbaijan Open Joint Stock Company and granted for trade finance purposes to the customers of the Bank IBA-Moscow to finance their import contracts.
"This has been one of the few deals with a wide syndication for a Russian bank on the international market lately. Its successful closing and composition of the lenders evidence foreign investors’ growing interest and confidence in the borrower," Nikita Patrakhin, a member of the board of ZAO Raiffeisenbank, said.
ZAO Raiffeisenbank is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International AG.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank