ZAO Raiffeisenbank, together with Raiffeisen Bank International AG as the initial mandated lead arrangers and book runners, recently closed a dual-tranche trade-related syndicated term loan facility deal for Bank IBA-Moscow, the Russian subsidiary of the International Bank of Azerbaijan.
The loan, signed on Nov. 25, was syndicated to the market and found placement among a broad international investor base, including Banka Kombлtare Tregtare Sh.a., Bayerische Landesbank, PPF Banka a.s. and Rosbank.
The two tranches of the loan are comprised of an $8.33 million and $29 million one-year facility with a 12 month extension option, guaranteed by International Bank of Azerbaijan Open Joint Stock Company and granted for trade finance purposes to the customers of the Bank IBA-Moscow to finance their import contracts.
"This has been one of the few deals with a wide syndication for a Russian bank on the international market lately. Its successful closing and composition of the lenders evidence foreign investors’ growing interest and confidence in the borrower," Nikita Patrakhin, a member of the board of ZAO Raiffeisenbank, said.
ZAO Raiffeisenbank is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International AG.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar