A new exhibition featuring works from the Art Collection of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey will be held Sept. 4-30 in Kazan, Tatarstan, at the Khazine National Art Gallery in the State Museum of Fine Arts of the Republic of Tatarstan.
The opening ceremony of the exhibition, titled "Aesthetic Attitude and Creative Thinking in Contemporary Turkish Painting," will take place on Sept. 4 at 5:30 p.m.
Among those present will be President of the Republic of Tatarstan H.E. Rustam Minnikhanov, Minister of Economy of the Republic of Turkey Zafer Çağlayan, Chairman of the National Bank of the Republic of Tatarstan Evgeny Borisovich Bogachev, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey Necati Şahin, Consul General of the Republic of Turkey in Kazan Sabri Tunç Angılı and Director of the Khazine National Art Gallery Rozaliya Mirgalimovna.
The exhibition will be located inside Entrance 3.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal