A new exhibition featuring works from the Art Collection of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey will be held Sept. 4-30 in Kazan, Tatarstan, at the Khazine National Art Gallery in the State Museum of Fine Arts of the Republic of Tatarstan.
The opening ceremony of the exhibition, titled "Aesthetic Attitude and Creative Thinking in Contemporary Turkish Painting," will take place on Sept. 4 at 5:30 p.m.
Among those present will be President of the Republic of Tatarstan H.E. Rustam Minnikhanov, Minister of Economy of the Republic of Turkey Zafer Çağlayan, Chairman of the National Bank of the Republic of Tatarstan Evgeny Borisovich Bogachev, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey Necati Şahin, Consul General of the Republic of Turkey in Kazan Sabri Tunç Angılı and Director of the Khazine National Art Gallery Rozaliya Mirgalimovna.
The exhibition will be located inside Entrance 3.
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema
- Belarus receives third tranche from EFSD
- Russian retailer Ulmart to accept bitcoin for some purchases in September
- TBC Bank, Bank Republic merger nears completion