Russia's Rosbank announced recently that the bank, held in majority by Societe Generale, and subsidiary DeltaCredit were among the top five banks in the mortgage and private banking markets in the first half of this year.
The banks have so far provided mortgage loans totaling $6 billion, making it the fourth largest mortgage provider, according to data from the Rusipoteka analytical center.
Rosbank said that starting next month, it will sell DeltaCredit mortgage products to its customers in order to take advantage of the subsidiary's expertise in product design, sales and marketing, and customer service.
Founded in 1993, Rosbank is one of the 10 largest Russian banks in terms of assets.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar