Uzbekistan recently held a presentation on investment opportunities in the country during its diplomatic mission in Warsaw.
The event was organized with the help of the Polish Society for Construction and Infrastructure, which is comprised of more than 1,200 companies involved in construction, energy, transport, infrastructure and agriculture, according to Uzbekistan's National Bank for Foreign Economic Activity.
Officials from Uzbekistan detailed the country's economic achievements since independence from the Soviet Union as well as incentives and guarantees for foreign investors.
They also discussed the upcoming parliamentary elections and constitutional guarantees for candidates from several political parties to campaign.
Following the presentation, there were several bilateral meetings between companies from Uzbekistan and Poland.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar