The National Agency of Investment and Privatization of Belarus recently announced a call for expressions of interest from strategic investors in purchasing the government's stake in Belsantekhmontazh-2.
The state holds 77.4 percent of the company, which offers specialized construction services such as the installation of ventilation, air conditioning, heating and water systems.
The agency encouraged domestic and foreign companies with at least three years of experience in construction or the production of building materials to take part in the selection process.
In addition, potential investors should have average revenue of $140 million or shareholders' equity of $40 million for the last three financial years.
Companies who want to be considered must submit expressions of interest by Sept. 22, after which a tender committee will then draw up a shortlist of potential investors, who will receive a presentation by management and access to the data room.
Short-listed investors must then submit final offers in November, and the tender committee will select the best offer.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar