UniCredit Bank announced recently that it has signed definitive agreements with BNP Paribas on the sale of the bank's 81.4 percent majority stake in DAB Bank.
The terms and conditions of the transaction were outlined in a joint understanding that was finalized on July 31 and subsequently approved by UniCredit Bank's supervisory board.
The transaction is still subject to the approval of relevant authorities.
BNP Paribas has said it intends to execute a public takeover of DAB Bank through a German subsidiary for a consideration of $6.40 per share, as agreed with UniCreditBank.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar