Ukraine's Prominvestbank, one of the country's largest banks, announced recently that rating agency Expert Rating has confirmed the bank's long-term credit rating and outstanding bonds rating of uaAA+.
The decision was based on an analysis of Prominvestbank's 2013 report and a report from the first quarter of 2014, which demonstrate stable activity and growth in key areas.
In March, Prominvestbank--headquartered in Kiev, it has more than 850 branches across the country--was ranked among the top 10 most stable and reliable banks in the country on the Ukrainian Ministry of Finance's website.
Several other Ukraine banks have been hit hard by the ongoing political turmoil in the country.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar