The International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is among the top 10 banks in Central and Eastern Europe, according to the British magazine "The Banker."
The IBA had capital of $696 million last year--an increase of 63.6 percent, APA-Economics reports.
On a global scale, U.K.-based "The Banker" said the IBA is among the 1,000 biggest and most stable banks in the world.
The IBA is ranked 776th in terms of capita, 722nd for assets, 546th for capital adequacy ratio, 447th for ROE and 520th for ROA, according to APA-Economics.
IBA is a state-controlled bank headquartered in the Azerbaijani capital of Baku. It has 36 branches and 96 service outlets across more than 40 cities in the country.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar