Representatives from Belarus and Tajikistan met recently to discuss bilateral cooperation in mining and light industry.
The meeting was held between Belarus' Ambassador to Tajikistan Olga Gavruk and Tajikistan's Minister of Industry and New Technologies Shavkat Boboyev, BelTA reports.
"Top on the agenda of the meeting was the bilateral cooperation, establishment of assembly factories to produce tractors and farm machines in Tajikistan and promising cooperation avenues in the mining industry and light industry," the Belarusian Foreign Ministry's press service said, according to BelTA.
Tajik President Emomali Rahmon paid an official visit to Belarus in May, when the two sides produced a package of documents designed to boost ties in manufacturing, social and humanitarian projects and regional integration.
The documents outline specific measures for cooperating in key areas for the next several years, BelTA reports.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar