More than one million active Visa, MasterCard and PRO100 cards were issued by the Bank of Moscow for partner banks through the beginning of the third quarter of 2014.
The increase in the volume of cards issued was reached, according to the bank, through effective work on three fronts: active attraction of new customers, the introduction of card products and services demanded in the market and interaction with international and Russian payment systems while implementing new card projects.
Seven new banks joined the process servicing of the Bank of Moscow since the start of 2014, including those through the creation of inter-hosting interaction.
"The Bank of Moscow is one of market leaders in sponsorship services," Bank of Moscow Vice President Maxim Patrin said. "For our partner banks we are a state guarantor for settlements, but we also offer the most advanced and high-tech card products to them. And reaching a million of issued cards for our partners adds some confidence to our team, assuring that we are going in the right direction."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar