Azerbaijan's Kapital Bank announced earlier this week that it is extending an urgent credit line to customers.
Clients of the bank wishing to take advantage of the credit line must present required identification at any branch of the bank.
The minimum line of credit is $64 and the maximum is $640. The credit, which is being offered to help customers meet their immediate and short-term cashflow needs, can be used within 24 months and should be repaid within 40 days of use.
Additional information can be found on the bank's website.
Kapital Bank has the biggest network in Azerbaijan, serving customers in 89 branches and eight offices.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar