Belarus' Minsk Tractor Works (MTZ) recently became a holding company with the incorporation of 10 different enterprises.
The MTZ Holding Company is now comprised of Minsk Tractor Works, along with parts plants in Bobruisk, Vitebsk and Minsk, as well as Minsk Gear Plant, the Narovlya and Khoiniki plants of hydro equipment and the Lepel mechanics repair and electro-mechanics plant, BelTA reports.
The company will coordinate and supervise all manufacturing, sales, purchase, financial and investment policies of the various enterprises.
Returns on sales in 2016 are projected to exceed $190 million as a result of reduced costs, delivery optimization, new technologies and product diversification, according to BelTA.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar