Azerbaijan's AtaBank participated recently in a financing event held by the Ministry of Economy and Industry's National Fund for Entrepreneurship Support.
The event was held in the Mashtaga district of the Sabunchu region and was attended by about 80 entrepreneurs from Baku and surrounding areas, according to a bank press release.
Loans totaling $17 million have been given this year to several entities through AtaBank--established in 1993, it is one of the largest commercial banks in Azerbaijan.
The bank opened its first branch in the regional capital city of Khachmaz in 2003. It has 20 branches and four divisions and is audited by Deloitte & Touche.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank