Azerbaijan's AtaBank participated recently in a financing event held by the Ministry of Economy and Industry's National Fund for Entrepreneurship Support.
The event was held in the Mashtaga district of the Sabunchu region and was attended by about 80 entrepreneurs from Baku and surrounding areas, according to a bank press release.
Loans totaling $17 million have been given this year to several entities through AtaBank--established in 1993, it is one of the largest commercial banks in Azerbaijan.
The bank opened its first branch in the regional capital city of Khachmaz in 2003. It has 20 branches and four divisions and is audited by Deloitte & Touche.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal