Azerbaijan's AtaBank participated recently in a financing event held by the Ministry of Economy and Industry's National Fund for Entrepreneurship Support.
The event was held in the Mashtaga district of the Sabunchu region and was attended by about 80 entrepreneurs from Baku and surrounding areas, according to a bank press release.
Loans totaling $17 million have been given this year to several entities through AtaBank--established in 1993, it is one of the largest commercial banks in Azerbaijan.
The bank opened its first branch in the regional capital city of Khachmaz in 2003. It has 20 branches and four divisions and is audited by Deloitte & Touche.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar