ArmBusinessBank held an opening ceremony for a new bank branch in Gavar in Armenia's Gegharkunik region over the weekend.
The ceremony--attended by ArmBusinessBank Executive Board Chairman Arsen Mikayelyan, as well as other bank executive and the deputy governor of the Gegharkunik region--marked the opening of the bank's second branch in the region and 33rd branch overall, according to a bank press release.
The opening of the new Gavar branch makes various loan products, faster international money transfer systems, and a host of term deposits and other bank facilities accessible to customers in the region.
"Every possible facility has been arranged for the safety and comfort of our employees and customers, while the rates and quality of service will satisfy all customers of Gavar branch," Mikayelyan said.
ArmBusinessBank stresses the importance of quality banking services as a means of contributing to Armenian economic development.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal