ArmBusinessBank held an opening ceremony for a new bank branch in Gavar in Armenia's Gegharkunik region over the weekend.
The ceremony--attended by ArmBusinessBank Executive Board Chairman Arsen Mikayelyan, as well as other bank executive and the deputy governor of the Gegharkunik region--marked the opening of the bank's second branch in the region and 33rd branch overall, according to a bank press release.
The opening of the new Gavar branch makes various loan products, faster international money transfer systems, and a host of term deposits and other bank facilities accessible to customers in the region.
"Every possible facility has been arranged for the safety and comfort of our employees and customers, while the rates and quality of service will satisfy all customers of Gavar branch," Mikayelyan said.
ArmBusinessBank stresses the importance of quality banking services as a means of contributing to Armenian economic development.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank