The International Bank of Azerbaijan's (IBA) information center has received more than 56,000 requests through its information center so far in 2014.
The majority of contacts with the information center--76 percent--were telephone calls, with 25 percent of the calls inquiring about credit services. Twenty-three percent of the received calls concerned deposits, 17 percent were about plastic cards and 11 percent were about electronic services, according to an IBA press release.
In addition to telephone calls, the center responds to requests through email and through the IBA's online counseling website.
The information center began operations in October 2011. It offers customers and potential customers detailed information about services and products offered by the IBA, as well as a service network of current offers and services.
The IBA, headquartered in Baku, consists of 36 branches and 95 service outlets in more than 40 cities. The bank has the largest asset scope, customer base and international business of all banks within the South Caucasus region. It counts more than 30,000 corporate customers and 400,000 individual customers, with almost all large and medium companies operating in Azerbaijan operating as IBA customers.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank