Asokerco Trading Ltd. recently completed its acquisition of DNB Bank in Murmansk, Russia.
Asokerco, an entity affiliated with B&N Bank, recently fulfilled all conditions and regulatory approvals for the transaction. DNB was previously owned in full by a subsidiary of the leading Norwegian financial group DNB Bank ASA, according to a press release from B&N Bank.
The terms of the transaction were not disclosed, though an agreement was made in April to expand B&N Bank's retail business and presence in the Murmansk region.
DNB Bank, which is an established member of the Murmansk banking market, has demonstrated sustainable financial performance, high business efficiency and an ability to continue competing with federal banks in the Murmansk region. The bank is profitable and retains a stable corporate and retail client base.
DNB's exclusive financial adviser in the deal was Societe Generale, while Allen & Overy served as DNB's legal adviser and Norton Rose served as B&N's legal adviser.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank