Asokerco Trading Ltd. recently completed its acquisition of DNB Bank in Murmansk, Russia.
Asokerco, an entity affiliated with B&N Bank, recently fulfilled all conditions and regulatory approvals for the transaction. DNB was previously owned in full by a subsidiary of the leading Norwegian financial group DNB Bank ASA, according to a press release from B&N Bank.
The terms of the transaction were not disclosed, though an agreement was made in April to expand B&N Bank's retail business and presence in the Murmansk region.
DNB Bank, which is an established member of the Murmansk banking market, has demonstrated sustainable financial performance, high business efficiency and an ability to continue competing with federal banks in the Murmansk region. The bank is profitable and retains a stable corporate and retail client base.
DNB's exclusive financial adviser in the deal was Societe Generale, while Allen & Overy served as DNB's legal adviser and Norton Rose served as B&N's legal adviser.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal