Belarusbank is for the first time one of the top 400 banks in the world, according to The Banker's annual ranking of the 1,000 largest financial institutions.
Belarusbank has moved from the 412th position to the 399th spot, the only Belarusian bank in the top half of the rankings, BelTA reports.
In addition, Belarusbank is 14th among Central and Eastern Europe's 25th largest banks in terms of tier one capital.
Belarusbank is the largest financial institution in the country, offering more than 100 banking products and services to its client. The Republic of Belarus holds nearly 98 percent of the bank's authorized capital, according to BelTA.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar