Moldova is eager to lift trade economic barriers with Belarus, according to Moldovan Economy Minister Adrian Candu.
Candu made his remarks at a meeting last week with a Belarusian delegation that arrived in Chisinau to take part in bilateral consultations, BelTA reports.
The two sides addressed market access for Belarusian goods, technical barriers, approval of conformity certificates and other measures.
Candu also said there are opportunities for cooperation in developing industrial parks and free economic zones, according to BelTA.
Both parties agreed to hold the next session of the bilateral commission for trade and economic cooperation in Minsk from October 24-25.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar