The International Bank of Azerbaijan announced on Thursday that assets in the first half of the year increased by 25.2 percent, reaching $8 billion.
The bank's loan portfolio during this period increased by 23.4 percent to $5.5 billion, and loans to individuals amounted to $589 million.
During the first half of the year, deposits totaled $1.5 billion, an increase of more than 4.1 percent compared to the same period last year.
The bank's total capital increased 29.2 percent over the first half, reaching $989 million.
At the same time, the bank said there are 2,035,532 active plastic cards with a network of 709 ATMS and 7,399 POS terminals.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar