Belarusian Foreign Minister Vladimir Makei met with Issa Bushra, the vice speaker of Sudan's National Assembly, in Minsk on Tuesday.
The two sides discussed measures for implementing bilateral trade and economic projects, including the next session of the Belarussian-Sudanese cooperation commission, BelTA reports.
They also talked about bilateral cooperation in other areas, including politics, education, and global relations.
Bushra is visiting Belarus as the head of a Sudanese business delegation. He also met with Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Viktor Guminsky, who said that Sudan is one of Belarus's most important partners in Africa, according to BelTA.
Diplomatic relations between Belarus and Sudan were established in 1999, but the two countries did not begin cooperating at the parliamentary level until 2005.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar