Belarusian Vice Premier Anatoly Tozik said at a recent meeting dedicated to Venezuela's Independence Day that Belarus and Venezuela will develop a roadmap for mid-term and long-term cooperation.
Tozik said both sides have agreed to analyze progress in implementation of all joint projects and to construct a roadmap for mid-term and long-term bilateral cooperation, BelTA reports.
The development of a strategic partnership with Venezeula, Tozik said, is a priority for Belarusian foreign policy. The countries created a solid judicial, political and economic foundation of bilateral cooperation in a short time, signing more than 30 agreements, while top-level interstate dialogue remains increasingly vibrant, according to Tozik.
Tozik added that annual sessions of joint commissions for trade and economic cooperation remain an effective tool for boosting cooperation in all avenues and that both nations have similar international issue positions, cooperate closely in the UNO and other international organizations, and encourage the development of the multi-polar world, according to BelTA.
In addition to promoting trade and economic interaction between the two counties, Tozik said, there is a need to establish cooperation ties and set up joint ventures.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar