The Belarusian Innovative Foundation is going to draw on China's expertise and knowledge in financing venture projects.
Yuri Lukashevich, aide to the chairman of the Belarusian State Committee for Science and Technology, said it plans to find experts to promote the Chinese-Belarusian Industrial Park, BelTA reports.
Lukashevich said Belarus will soon discuss the establishment of a Belarusian-Chinese venture foundation with Chinese venture companies and banks.
He also said that during a recent visit to China, a Belarusian delegation took part in the 11th session of the Belarusian-Chinese intergovernmental commission for cooperation in science and technologies, as well as the Harbin international forum of scientific and technical cooperation, according to BelTA.
During the visit, the committee and the department for science and technology of the Heilongjiang Provincial People's Government signed an agreement of cooperation in science and technologies, including information technologies, bio-pharmaceutics, new materials and energy conservation.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar